Mommy bird is a Mommy of TWO!! Here she is with her baby birds. Aren't they cute? I think we'll name one Hunter and one Harbor Breeze - Thanks Leah!
Oh yes, it IS what you think it is. The WILDLIFE at the home of the Ferguson Four is ever-expanding. You gotta admit, she's pretty cute.
And ummmm, small.
REAL small.
We haven't named her yet so suggest away! She is female and we're calling her a Weineranion. She's half Pomeranian and half Dachshund.
And yes, we're crazy.
4 comments:
OMG - she is adorable! I can see why John just couldn't resist. She looks perfect for you all - and David looks SOOOO happy. Congrats!
Awww soo cute! I've never heard of that mix. Is it one of the trendy ones "these days" ;-)
Congrats! She's sooooo cute. So that breed is a Weinie-Pom? ;-)David looks so happy in that pic too. Congrats on the two baby doves (now you just need a partridge!).
Oh my word. So cute! Growing up with a dog is the best. After receiving one for our 5th birthday, Mary Helen & I cherished our puppy for almost 18 years. I'm terrible at coming up with names, but I will be thinking. Let us know what you decide :)
Post a Comment