Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun with R2D2

So I bought this s few years ago under the premise it was for David. Really I wanted it in the media room at the old house. Recently David and Katherine found him sitting on a shelf and they wanted to play with it. R2D2 is every one's favorite robot and this is a pretty cool toy. We are stuck on using a few of the commands because that is all I can remember. When everyone gets bored with "do you remember" and "dance program" I will try to find the instructions for even more fun!!! So the first few seconds is just showing off R2, the rest is the kids playing with him. 

Trivia: How many times do you hear "dance program" in the video. Whoever gets it right first gets a prize from Cindy.

I am pretty proud of the ending so you have to watch. As usual the kids are pretty cute throughout.


4 comments:

Meme said...

I will be smiling all day!! Katherine is the cutest with all that arm action--and David is terrific with the jump rope--backwards even!! Love the Star Wars music, too.

Unknown said...

I'm gonna guess 10. Cute!!! Your kids have some mad skillz ;-) I like how at the end Katherine's so tired she's sitting down, but still dancin!

Trent and Dana said...

I am guessing 12!

Lilypad Mom said...

Best. toy. ever. There were kids in that video? haha! I have some major nerd envy. Katherine and David both had some happenin' moves! For a guess....13.75. ;-)