For those of you (like me) that think the sound of a baby's laugh is pretty much the best sound in the world...
Isn't she just the cutest?!
David had t-ball practice tonight, and Katherine and I stayed home. We bonded over some time with the pop up toy, a short walk and some yummy formula dinner.
I wish I had this on video, but yesterday when I picked David up from school, the first sentence out of his mouth was, "Mommy, when we get home, can I play my Wii?" I told him he could, but then said, "What else happens on Monday?" He seriously went into a girly scream while covering his mouth with both hands shrieking "AMERICAN GLADIATORS!!!" Wow, this kid's got it bad.
Oh - just to be clear - Hellga from AG is spelled with TWO L's. I'd misspelled it in an earlier post. My dad pointed that out to me after he emailed her! We're hoping David will get an email from Hellga in the next few days as a birthday gift from his Paw-Paw. Isn't that just awesome?!
3 comments:
Good to know about the two LLs!
Love the giggles. What a sweet baby girl!
precious!! I love baby laughter...so sweet!
Oh - the two LL's make her name even more "Gladiator"! LOVE the laugh. Awww - I love baby giggles.
Post a Comment