Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Daddy's Birthday!!

Yesterday was John's birthday - here's a cute (staged) picture of David helping John blow out his candles. Don't ask about the number of them...we improvised.


And here's some Daddy/daughter bonding time. Aren't they just adorable?

Wednesday was a whole lot of no activity. I did get out once around lunch time, but it wasn't for long.

Tomorrow (Thursday) is our doctors' appointment day. Between Katherine and me, we have 3 appointments to go to. Katherine will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and will go for her 2 week weight check to be sure she's back to her birth weight. I think she will be - I put her in size newborn pajamas tonight and they actually fit! She was swimming in the same PJ's a week ago.

She's lifting her head very well and rolled from her back to her side again today. She makes the most adorable faces when she's going to sleep and starting to wake up. She's quite noisy - she grunts and squeaks pretty often. We watched a video of David from when he was about her age and it's amazing how much they look alike, and have very similar mannerisms - even at just 2 weeks old!

2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

I like the bday candles. Very smart! The daddy/princess pictures are SWEET.

Anonymous said...

You have to have the most documented childeren in the entire world!! From pictures, to videos, to daily blogs. Not to mention all of the scrapbooks, I am sure. They are going to love all of this one day. It's incredible - keep it up!!