Saturday, January 12, 2008

Woobie

My boy, he LOVES his woobie:
We got one for Katherine since David loves his so much - I just didn't realize quite how much he loves it!  Hers is new and big and white - David's - no so much!  He loves it and it shows, I hope his baby sister loves it too.

David is going to a class for older siblings tomorrow at the hospital.  The teacher called me today to tell me that he's the only one signed up for the class, so did I still want him to come?  The next class they offer isn't until 2/2.  I know that on 2/1 I am 36 weeks which is when David was born - so it's conceivable that Katherine could be here by then!  I didn't want to chance it, but maybe I should have - I just hope he gets all he can out of the class.  When I told him he'd be the only one in the class, he was THRILLED!  He said he likes to be by himself in class and that way he'd have the teacher All. To. Himself.  What could be more thrilling?!!

From Christmas, we think his favorite gift is officially his DS.  He loves all the games he got and he plays them quite a bit, but the DS is what we have to limit him on.  He got a racing game and today was the first time he came in first in a race.  He was literally jumping up and down, waving the DS in front of us so we could see the "1ST PLACE" on the screen.  We're so proud.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!  Katherine's room is *almost* done, so hopefully I can post pictures tomorrow or Monday.

Have a great Sunday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is David going to get into Nascar now? Have you taken him to Incredible Pizza? Cole's come in first a couple times in the go cart race and got a ribbon. He thought that was just the coolest thing ever.

Lilypad Mom said...

I love the blanket comparisons! I'm sure Katherine will LOVE her blanket, I mean, Woobie. :-) Monica has a good point - David may be into Nascar, soon!