Does this girl look like an orphan or what?

We're trying to grow out her hair and we're in a pretty inconvenient in-between stage. We try to use clips, but sometimes Katherine just won't have them!
So these pictures were taken this Saturday at
Lily's 3rd birthday party! Katherine had such a great time. There was a bounce house...

Here's the birthday girl!! Sorry the picture is blurry, she was hard to catch! Full of energy (or chocolate, the jury is out) and very much enthused about her party.

Lily also has a slide in her yard. Katherine thought that was just as much fun (if not more??) than the bounce house! She must have gone down those slides 40 times each.

There's that cheesy smile making a reappearance!

It has a super fun tube-y thing to climb up too...what could be better?!?!

Here's
Audrey, the birthday girl from a couple of weeks ago!

David had a soccer game during the birthday party, so he had to miss it. He also had a soccer game on Sunday night. We all went - we thought it might be a little windy for the little princess, but she did okay.
She did occupy herself for a good 20 minutes by going through Mommy's purse and pulling out every single thing...including my new cute lip gloss.

Uh huh, that girl is GIRLY!! I got her 2 new pairs of shoes this weekend and when I showed them to her, she immediately sat down on the floor and started taking off the shoes she was wearing so she could put on the new ones. John was floored...yes, girls really are NATURALLY attracted to new shoes. See, there's nothing we can do about it!
And oh yeah, I met Brett Hull.

Cuz that's how I roll.
Actually, it's not at all how I roll, but it's how my super-awesome-skater friend Kelly rolls and sometimes she allows me to roll with her. She allowed and I met Brett Hull. Another girl even put on the ring he got when the Stars won the Stanley Cup. And yes, Brett DID score the game-winner to clinch the cup for the Stars.
3 comments:
All about Katherine-she is Tom boy at the swing set, then girly with shoes and makeup!! Good to see you in the news also--
Thanks for posting the sweet Audrey picture. You're commentary with the Brett Hull made me laugh.
Thanks for the Lily shoutouts. Lily had so much fun with Katherine. They had the sweetest little tea party going on with such proper etiquette and manners before the party got into full swing. And I can confirm: Lily was full of chocolate, sugar, icing and more chocolate. haha!
Post a Comment