Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Name for her Wall!

I ordered Katherine's letters last night!! I ordered 8" wood letters...but wow-wee, she has NINE letters in her name!! I ordered them from a store on ebay and they'll come painted pastel pink with pastel pink ribbon. My plan is when I get them, I'll paint them to match the decor in her room. How fun!! Here's a representation of what they should look like. Let me know what you think!!


I'll take a picture when they get here, and also when I finish painting them!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Lots of painting there... can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

The letters are great!! Maybe I need to bring my "Lauren" letters and paint with you--even after you drew me the pattern, I still have it as a "to do" project.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! Are you going to do different patterns or all the letters the same? Audrey's bedding had toile but I was too afraid to attempt it on the letters.